Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Are You There God, It's Me....

30 Day Blogging Challenge
Day 3: What are Your Views On Religion?

Religion is probably the one establishment that has been around longer then anything else.  If you ask those who are religious it's been around the since the beginning of time! Whether it's polytheism, monotheism, idolatry or even satanism... there are deep roots going back as far as anyone can recall. So, who am I to say what is right and what is wrong?  Why should I tell you who, and what to believe and not believe?  When it comes to a higher power I worry about my own relationship with whatever it is.

Which is why I personally don't believe in organized religion.  Coming from a very predominately one religion state, it can be difficult to find anyone that understands let along agrees with my views.  I was lucky to have a mother who raised us to find out own beliefs and stance while still instilling morals and the ability to make good choices, in us.  I don't see the Christ like nature in religions constantly degrading one another and saying one is lying, or wrong.  They are all constantly preaching they are the one true church of God, when his goal was to unite one another.  I don't see how God would limit himself so greatly to just one type of worship.  I think there are so many different religions out there so everyone can find their way that suits them best to worship and praise and love God.  I would, and could never tell someone their religion is wrong.  If it makes them happy why deny them that?  I think that's all Jesus wanted, happiness for the world and for Heavenly Father's children.

I believe in reincarnation.  I believe in soul mates, more then just love soul mates, but friends and siblings and those people that fall into your life for some reason and you don't know why whether for good or bad they have chagned and shaped your lives for a reason.  I believe in an after life.  I believe that your sould goes to a place of rest and happiness.  Where you can surround yourself with the energies of those that meant most during your living life.  There are no varying degrees of after life, there's no better choices and places for some over others.  If you want to be with someone you love you can go to them and they can go to you.  You can watch down, or over or whatever you want with the people you left in the living.  I beileve in spirits and angels.  I know I can feel those I've lost with me in tiems that I need them, and times that I don't.  I know they try to communicate. 

I feel that there is evil, and malicious and scary things out there.  I believe you can call them to you and you can banish them away.  I don't think the spirit world is something to play around with.

This is just the surface of my beliefs, but I tink you find and understand more layers of your own beliefs when engaged in an actual conversation...

No comments: