Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Dirty 30....

30 DAY BLOGGING CHALLENGE

30 INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF

I must admit I do not find this easy.  I'm not one to talk about myself easily, which is also why I find it hard to blog.  So here goes my best at finding 30 interesting things about myself.

1.  I am the youngest and the middle child with my parents.  Youngest of my mother's 3, and middle to my father's 5.

2.  I moved to California when I was 20, wished I had stayed longer but knew I as meant to come back to Utah.

3. I was in a made for SyFy Channel movie... and not just an extra

4.  I wish I sounded as good out loud as I do in my head singing.  I've come to accept that I don't, since I have NEVER been complimented on my voice, and that's ok.

5.  When I get really upset and I'm not ready to talk about something, I clean.  I clean a lot, and I clean everything.  It's a shame my husband doesn't upset me more often...


6.  I cry when I watch acting awards show, because I wish desperately I was there.

7.  I started dancing when I was 2, and it's so close to my heart and is so therapeutic I never wanted to pursue a career in it, in fear I would start to hate it.

8.  I think my wedding video is the best movie ever made

9.  I know I have gained weight since I had a baby, and I LOVE it.  I finally feel like a woman.  I have the body of a woman and I will never want to go back to looking like the 12 year old boy I did in high school.

10.  My mom is my best friend, and always has been, always will be

11.  I'm extremely loyal to my friends, ALL my friends.  So it sucks when one friends demands loyalty out of me, when it would take away my loyalty to another friend.  Then expects me to apologize for keeping that loyalty.  I treat all my friends with the same level of respect, whether I spend more time with you then others doesn't give you more rights to my friendship then others.

12. That's not to say I haven't done shitty things to friends in the past.  I HAVE done shitty things to people I love.  I'm a human and I have flaws.  I would like to think that I'm grown up enough to move on from those shitty things, apologized and continue friendships like they never stalled.

13.  I will always apologize when I know I have something to apologize for.  If I don't apologize right away, it means I don't think there's anything to apologize for.  If you think I should you have to tell me, prove your point and show me I'm wrong.  The moment I see where I was wrong I WILL apologize, but hopefully you will listen to me as well if I argue my side as to why I don't think I need to apologize.

14.  I can actually be pretty crafty.  I just hate going out and getting all the supplies I need, and then trying to find a time and place to do it without my daughter making a mess of it all is a whole new task.  I wish I could do more then I have.

15.  I have an IGA blood deficiency.  Sounds a lot more fancy then it is.  Just means I don't produce enough immunoglobulan (white blood cells) to fight off infections as easily as someone without the disease.  Lot's of ear infections as a baby, skin issues, and not taking aspirin unless I had to.

16.  I loved being pregnant, and if I had enough money to support a HUGE family I would be fine with being constantly pregnant.  I would never have more children though "just" to have more children.

17.  Burger King is my favorite fast food place.  I try to stay away as much as possible though!

18.  I love to cook, but I don't do it very often.  I'm very weary when cooking because growing up it was always my sister who was the "cook".  I feel like I can't be as good or confident as she is in the kitchen.

19.  As pathetic as some may think, one of my biggest personal accomplishments is winning the Best Actress Award for my entire school district my senior year.  We ended up having to just do an evening of one acts, (which were brilliantly written by a local writer I knew who is now in New York becoming a play write, Jake Arky will be famous....)  anywho,  I was up against Ophelia in Hamlet, Blanch DuBoise in a Street Car Named Desire and Linda from Death of a Salesman.  I didn't make it to the awards ceremony due to a dance concert, but was shocked as hell I won! 

20.  I love changing my hair color constantly.  I just like becoming someone different, without changing who I am.
   
21.  I'm very honest, sometimes too honest.  But I only give you pure honesty if you ask for it.  I'm not honest just to have an excuse to be mean.

22.  I'm in the process of writing a book.  About mine and James' relationship, and maybe that will be able to explain to people how we are so meant for each other even though we were raised so differently.  Who knows if I will ever finish it though.

23.  I prefer Diet Coke in 1; a can 2; in a bottle 3; from the fountain.  I know a lot of people disagree but that's how I like it.

24.  I give myself positive affirmations in the mirror every morning when I'm getting ready.

25.  Having a child has been very difficult as well as rewarding.  But being the first one to have a child in my family has been the most difficult part of having a child.  I went through my whole life with my sisters as examples on how to do everything, and this along with a marriage is the first thing I'm figuring out on my own.

26.  I knew the second I saw James that he and I were meant to be together

27.  I am so amazed at the girls who are still friends with the same girls they went to high school with.  And not just like 1 or 2 of them, but like all 7 or 8 that were all in the same clique.  I think it's awesome, I haven't been able to do it and wonder how they were able to?

28.  I'm soooooo excited to turn 27!!  My whole life I feel like has been leading up to this age, and I can't wait to turn it this year.  I also know it will only get better after 27 as well.

29.  If someone, anyone... ever REALLY needs me, no matter what has happened in the past, no matter what was said or done I will be there for them. NO MATTER WHAT!

30.  This was the hardest blog I've ever written....

No comments: